3/4/07

DesigNerd Featured on GeniusTypes

I'm a big fan of GeniusTypes, a blog about life, entrepreneurship, and creativity, written by Brian Lee. His website was one of the first places I learned the term "Passive Income." I had been utilizing passive income for some time, but when I actually learned that there was a name for it, I wanted to learn more.
As I read through Brian's blog it occurred to me that DesigNerd and CafePress in particular are excellent examples of passive income, but neither of them appeared at GeniusTypes. So I emailed Brian and we exchanged a few words about CafePress and the good 'ol T-Shirt business.
To make a long story short (I think I've already defeated that purpose though) DesigNerd has been featured on the GeniusTypes blog in an article about using CafePress to generate passive income.
Many thanks to Brian Lee for his generosity and brilliant writings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sam, for contacting me! The article was a huge success and many people were fascinated with your story.